In recent days, some readers have encountered an error code when simply reinstalling Windows XP. This problem can occur due to many factors. Let’s discuss some of them below.
How to fix Windows crashes
Start your computer.Press and paste the F8 key.Under Advanced Boot Options, select Repair your computer.Press Enter.Select this keyboard language and click next.When prompted, sign in with an administrator account.Under System Recovery Options, select either System Restore or Startup Repair (if available).
Link=”#”>Download< elementDownload article
Sometimes, system files can become corrupted and you’ll have to continue working with a crippled copy of Windows XP. Maybe all your workouts are slow, you want a strategy to keep the windows moving as fast as they used to. Fortunately, the installationHelp or reinstalling Windows XP is basically straightforward. Follow the steps below to ensure a seamless installation, regardless of which Windows XP product you are using.
How do I clean and reinstall Windows XP?
Insert the Windows XP CD and restart your computer.The MS-DOS installer part will start.Welcome to the establishment.Read the license agreement.Select a deployment section.Select a file system.Compose a score if necessary.Set the hardware phase for the contents of the folder and restart your computer.
wikiHow is meant to be a “Wiki” like Wikipedia, which usually means that many of our texts are co-authored by multiple authors. This article was created by 28 anonymous users who edited and improved it over time.
Insert someone else’s Windows XP CD into your computer. If you don’t have a copy of the CD for a long time, ask your computer for a replacement or download an .iso file from the Internet that can be burned to a blank CD. Beware of viruses and remember that everyone must enter this valid product key in order to install.
2Make a note of your product key.
It’s a good idea to have it handy before starting a particular installation process. This key is a specific 25-digit code that must be entered to insert Windows. ObyYou can find it in one of the following places:
- Attached to the Windows XP CD case, usually on each back cover.
- Connected to your computer. If the problem is with the desktop, it’s usually located on the back of the tower. A for laptop, website below.
3Restart your current computer.
Make sure Windows has inserted the XP CD. Your computer must first be set up to boot from the CD. To do this, owners must enter the BIOS settings.
- To enter the BIOS, press the setup button when the computer manufacturer’s logo appears. The chip is different for different manufacturers, usually it is also F2, F10, F12 or Del. The correct button may appear in the same window as the logo.
- In the BIOS, go to the boot menu. First, set your boot device as a CD-ROM drive. It may also be called a DVD drive, optical drive, or CD/DVD drive, depending on your BIOS and configuration.
- Save your changes and exit the BIOS. This will restart the computer.
Run the installation. After the manufacturer screen disappears, an important message will appear: “Press any key to boot from CD…” Press any key on your computer keyboard to start the boot process. If you do not press any keys, the computer will boot completely from the hard disk as usual.
The configuration has been loaded. It has windows with driver downloads to start the localization process. This may take several minutes. After that, you will most likely be greeted with a welcome screen. Press Enter to start the final repair installation. Do not sign in to the recovery console.
Read the market. After reviewing the agreement, press F8 to accept and continue. The installer downloads a large list of your Windows XP systems. Most users only see the personal items listed here.
7Select name=”step_1_7″> your previous new install.
If you only have one particular install, it will be quickly highlighted. Press Rto start the repair process. Windows starts copying ring folders and then automatically restarts the technology. Then he will start repairing the installation.
- You will be asked to confirm the date and time and other important questions. In most cases the default is acceptable.Name=”step_1_8″>
8Enter all product keys.
To prevent installation, you will be prompted to enter an important product. Windows will check if the key is valid today.
- After installation, you will need to authorize your copy of Windows online or by phone. You will be presented with a Product Activation Wizard when you immediately log into your newly refurbished Follow. If you have an internet connection, you should be able to authenticate by pressing the actual button.
9Check your programs.
After installation is complete, you can switch to the corrected operating system instead of Windows. Because some system documents have been replaced, some of your work programs may not work and need to beSo reinstall.
- Some of your current device drivers will need to be reinstalled. To see which devices are installed incorrectly, open the new Start menu and right-click Computer. Select the Hardware tab and, if so, click on Device Manager. If there are devices with a yellow exclamation mark, their truckers may need to be reinstalled.
- Document your personal data and don’t touch it during repairs. Check that this is all information technology should be.Fix your PC now with this easy-to-use software.